Creating Your Revision Timetable: A Step by Step Guide
· Work out when you have your exams.
· Add your exams to a Monthly Planner so you know which exams come first.
· Prioritise your subjects. Which subjects will take you longest to revise?
· Focus on subjects you feel least confident in. Start revising these subjects first. These are the subjects that you need to work on.
· Limit yourself to studying FOUR subjects per day.
· Make a note of which subjects you will revise on each day. Record this onto your Monthly Planner.
· Identify which topics you will study on each day, and how long you will spend on them. Record this on your Monthly Planner.
· Give yourself an evening off each week, and some time off at the weekend. Build in time to re-visit topics studied previously.
· Colour code your planners in a way that works for you.
· You could use different colours for each topic.